Microsoft Telephone-based Pre-sales Technical Support (TPTS) provides FREE* and unlimited technical, business, and competitive sales assistance to Microsoft Certified and Gold Certified Partners for all Microsoft products.
– Technical Sales Support
Review product features and capabilities, troubleshoot deployment problems, and get scenario-specific configuration guidance to help accelerate your close rate.
– Business Value, Licensing, and Pricing
Get expert support with security, licensing, total cost of ownership, and other business issues.
Competitive Sales Assistance
Connect directly with Microsoft support professionals who can help you overcome customer objections and positively position Microsoft technologies against the competition.
• Unlimited FREE phone, online, and e-mail support for answers to technical and sales questions including anyone in your organization in any location.
• Direct access to Microsoft support professionals for answers about product capabilities, features, configuration, compatibility, troubleshooting, and competitive comparisons.
• Simplified content searching with one-stop shopping for third-party research, white papers, case studies, and customer-ready presentations.
• Increased productivity: less time researching and compiling information; more time to sell.
• Answers and solutions to help you position Microsoft technologies, including Microsoft Business Solutions, and close more sales.
How do I access TPTS?
· Call 1-800-426-9400 between 6:00Am – 6:00Pm PST
o Enter extension 82973 for Non MBS
o Enter extension 82972 for MBS
· Partner Website (WW, international English): http://members.microsoft.com/certpartner/support/presales.aspx
· MS Internal (Partner ID needed if you contact TPTS on behalf of Partner)
· Email: email@example.com
· Internal SMS&P website: http://smspweb/C17/Technical/default.aspx
Who can use TPTS?
– Anyone in Microsoft Certified and Gold Certified Partner organizations,
– Plus Limited Registered Partners who are in specific TPTS programs (System Builder Breadth TPTS etc. )
• Microsoft Internal Partner resource (Sales& Licensing, PAM, TPAM, PTS, PEC, PRD and…)