The third annual SMB Summit™ Conference is the one investment you should make for your company to get the strategic business and technical knowledge and build valuable peer relationships with other successful partners and vendors. Partners will get first hand information and knowledge on new products and services that supplement your customers’ solution.
We have sessions from Microsoft and Partners on:
· Windows Vista
· 2007 Office system
· Windows SharePoint Services 3.0 and 40 new application templates
· SBS 2003 (Cougar, Centro, Home Server, Longhorn Server)
· Windows Mobile opportunities
· Virtual Server
Partner networking, business knowledge, peer groups, vendor relationships
What is the Conference Site URL and registration?
Where is it and when?
The Disney Land Conference Center and Hotel, Anaheim CA, March 15-17th.
Who is the audience?
Microsoft certified and gold certified SMB partners (focusing on SBS) who have 4 employees or more and want to grow their business
What kind of content will you be offering?
We have 3 tracks and 33 sessions plus 6 night sessions. Here are some of the sessions that are confirmed.
· Key Business Productivity Indicators that your Business Needs and how to Implement Them
· Windows SharePoint Services Version 3.0 and 40 new Application Templates – How you can Profit
· Marketing Ideas that Work
· Small Business, Big Life
· The Power of a Peer Group – How joining a peer group will change your life!
· Windows Mobile 5.0 – Deploying and Supporting Mobile Phones for SMB
· Managed Services – More customers, more money, increasing your efficiency
· Growing Your SMB Business – A panel of partners who are at the top of their game
· Proven Ways to Draw Customers and Attract Attention
· Mergers and Acquisitions – Learn from Partners who Have Done it successfully
· Virtualization – What you need to know to optimize configuration, deployment and management – and make money on services!
· Unified Communications/Exchange 2007/Live Communication Server
What’s the objective?
SMB Summit is a conference for larger partners who focus on SBS and to some extent Windows Server, to network, join peer groups, and get business content they need to grow their business
What is Microsoft’s Involvement?
Several sessions and booths are sponsored by Microsoft
How does it relate to SMB Nation?
SMB Nation is for 1-3 person companies, MVPs, User Group Leaders. SMB Summit is for partners with 4 or more employees.