Seize control of your Windows infrastructure with Microsoft’s biggest server release since Windows 2003. Get a live, under-the-hood look at Windows Server "Longhorn" virtualization, deployment, Web services, and core reliability break-throughs.
Sessions will be presented in 3 tracks:
- Accessing Remote Applications
- Web Applications and Workloads
This one-day event is designed for IT Pro’s to gain a deep understanding of Windows Server "Longhorn". Specific emphasis at the event is placed on Virtualization Scenarios, Terminal Services enhancements, Network Access Protection, and Internet Information Server 7.0. The day is filled with demonstrations as well as in-depth discussions of these enhancements.
After attending you’ll be able to understand how Windows Server "Longhorn" provides:
- Deep virtualization integration with a Hypervisor-based solution that is part of Windows
- Terminal Services based applications that are essentially seamless to use from the end user’s perspective when compared to a desktop application deployment
- A more secure network environment through customizable Health Policies and Network Access Protection
- The ability to easily configure Internet Information Server 7.0 through a flexible, text-based configuration system
- A highly modular release of Internet Information Server with new tools that let you easily manage web applications
Who will attend?
- IT professionals
- Network and systems administrators
- IT managers and directors
- Server administrators
What you get:
- Free Windows Server "Longhorn"
- A deep dive into Windows Server "Longhorn" in 3 tracks:
Virtualization, Web Apps, and security/mobility
- Windows IT Pro subscription
- Breakfast, lunch and snacks
- Info from technology experts
- Networking with your peers
Register today for the rate of $99. ($150 at the door)