Attend Exchange Server 2007 Loadfest and get introduced to the new and enhanced features of Exchange Server 2007. This workshop will provide a set of best practices for implementing and administering new functionality. Upon completion of the workshop, you will have knowledge of the necessary tools and skills to implement a secure and robust messaging environment.
This one-day technical hands-on workshop provides attendees with specific knowledge to implement and manage a secure and scalable messaging solution. You will learn about key technologies in server storage, server roles, and high availability are enabled in Exchange Server 2007. At the conclusion of the course, you will have a better understanding of:
- Installation requirements and installation options for Exchange Server 2007
- The new features and user interface improvements in Exchange Server 2007
- How to configure Server Roles in Exchange Server 2007
- The Exchange Management Console and the Exchange Management Shell
- How to administer Client Access Servers in Exchange Server 2007
- Implementing security, compliance, and archiving in Exchange Server 2007
- Local Continuous Replication (LCR) and Clustered Continuous Replication (CCR) to ensure high availability
- The importance of load balancing and fault tolerance in Unified Messaging
Sign up for the course below to take advantage of the partner price of $95!
For further information on when this workshop is coming to a city near you, please visit the US Partner Readiness Website.