Introducing the Palm® Treo™ 700wx for Verizon Wireless
Improve Patient Care with Mobile Solution from Palm and Patientkeeper
3/27/07, 10 am Pacific Time
How valuable would it be for your healthcare organization to have immediate access to real-time patient data? What if you could manage that data from a single mobile device?
With PatientKeeper for your Palm® Treo™ smartphone, you get anytime, anywhere access to patient information so physicians and hospital staff can instantly retrieve or enter patient records, write prescriptions, or dictate case notes wherever they go. Benefits include:
· More efficient delivery of care to your patients
· Reduced paperwork to help keep patient information private
· Improved encounter capture for billing and revenue management
· Convenient, wireless synchronization using Bluetooth® or infrared (IR) technology
· Greater cost savings by automating information delivery
Featured speaker – Gregg Malkary:
Gregg Malkary, Managing Director, Spyglass Consulting Group, has over 20 years of experience in high technology for healthcare and Fortune 2000 companies. Mr. Malkary is a national thought-leader in mobile computing, wireless technologies and healthcare, and authored the book, Market Intelligence for Competitive Advantage.
To have your partners register for this webcast, please direct them to http://www.palm.com/us/enterprise/news/webinars/webinars.healthcare.html The registration link will be up shortly.