GET READY AND PASS YOUR SBSC EXAM in JUNE!
Learn iT! is hosting TWO Training Events on Small Business Server in June
· 3-day Microsoft Small Business Server course!
· 1-day Small Business Specialist Exam Prep course!
Partners can take advantage of two savings opportunities
1. Attend the 1-day Exam Prep and pay only $375 for the training and exam voucher ($620 Value)!
2. Attend BOTH and save an additional $500 and pay only $1250!!!
To check out more details on the courses review the information below or contact Matthew Murawski at Learn iT! directly at 415.946.6483 or email@example.com
June 11th-June13th, 2007
Duration: 3 Days
The goal of this three-day course is to provide students with the skills and knowledge necessary to select, deploy, and manage a Microsoft networking solution for small and medium-sized businesses.
After completing this course, students will be able to:
· Design a networking solution for a small or medium-sized business, based on a given scenario.
· Install or upgrade to Microsoft Windows® Small Business Server 2003.
· Configure Windows Small Business Server 2003 by completing the tasks on the To-Do List.
· Manage messaging and collaboration in Windows Small Business Server 2003.
· Manage and monitor Windows Small Business Server 2003.
· Install or upgrade to Microsoft Windows Server™ 2003, Standard Edition.
· Configure Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition.
· Secure a Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition network.
· Manage Windows Server 2003, Standard Edition.
· Expand a Windows Small Business Server 2003 network.
Duration: One Day Cost: $375 (includes exam voucher)
June 14th, 2007
This one-day instructor-led course will fast track your exam preparation and timetable focusing on all you will need to complete exam 70-282: Designing, Deploying, and Managing a Network Solution for a Small and Medium-sized Business .
Register now for only $375 for the class and exam.
This one-day instructor-led course provides students with the knowledge and skills to prepare for exam 70-282. It includes six hours of training followed by the two-hour exam. After completing this course, students will be able to:
- Identify the skills and knowledge necessary to take exam 70-282.
- Understand the type and format of questions that will appear on exam 70-282.
- Identify tips and techniques to facilitate the examination process.
After students pass the exam, they achieve Microsoft Certified Professional (MCP) status and their organization can sign up as a Microsoft Small Business Specialist. Students can also earn credit toward Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) on Microsoft® Windows Server® 2003 certification.