Now There Are 2 Ways to Get a FREE Treo Smartphone Readiness Kit – 3 Windows Mobile Treo smartphones for AT&T, Sprint & Verizon Wireless all in a handy kit
1. Tell Us Your Story – Let Palm share your successes around the country, around the world! Be among the first 50 Microsoft partners to submit a customer success story by December 31, 2007 that includes one of the following scenarios and a kit is yours, FREE:
· The use of 5 or more Windows Mobile Treo smartphones in an Exchange Server environment; or
· A migration from a Blackberry® environment to a Windows Mobile Treo solution
· A Windows Mobile implementation involving custom and/or commercial applications
To submit your story, go to http://channelsource.palm.com/MicrosoftPartners
2. Become a Mobility Solutions Partner – Qualify to become among the top mobility partners in the USA
Palm & Microsoft want to identify the Top 60 Mobility Solution partners in the U.S. We are currently working on the following criteria:
What’s in it for a partner?
- Microsoft will call you to ensure that you have the necessary tools and infrastructure to capture and support business opportunities encompassing Mobility Scenarios connecting Exchange, Dynamics or Line of Business.
- When ramped, Palm will give you a FREE Treo smartphone readiness kit
- Microsoft will offer $500 to support local Microsoft Partner Event (MPE) execution
- Microsoft will support your marketing efforts with the New Mobility Ready To Go (RTG) campaign
- Mobility Solution Partners will become the default catchers in the local geo for Microsoft driven demand generation around Exchange Mobility, Dynamics Mobility and Line of Business Mobility business opportunities
What does a partner have to commit to?
- Your website clearly promotes mobility messaging
- There is a resident mobility expert on your staff
- You are using Microsoft Small Business Server 2003 SP2 or Exchange Server 2007 for internal email communication
- Your customer-facing staff is exclusively using Windows Mobile devices
- Your core business offering includes a mobility competency, or are part of the Small Business Specialist Community (SBSC)
- You have contact info published on your web site for direct contact and lead landing (if not currently listed, partner agrees to include during fiscal year)
- You are planning for or executing either a Mobility RTG or MPE to their prospective customers
- You agree to connect with your local wireless carrier counterparts
How do I nominate myself?
Please send your contact information to:
email@example.com – SBSC Mobility Partners that deploy or want to deploy SBS with Windows Mobile
firstname.lastname@example.org – Exchange, SBS Partners and Traditional VARs
email@example.com – Dynamics Partners (ERP or CRM)
SQLMP@microsoft.com – Custom SQL/BI – App Dev Partners