Attention Microsoft US Partners:
You’re invited to attend Selling with Microsoft Infrastructure Optimization
To secure your seat today!
11/13/2007 – 11/13/2007
9:00 AM – 5:00 PM
San Francisco, CA
This one day workshop will provide partners with the tools and techniques required to leverage Infrastructure Optimization to increase their sales pipelines. This workshop will show delegates how to identify new opportunities using IO as well as how IO provides the basis of selling high value solutions to customers. Delegates will be taken through a highly interactive workshop that ends with the delivery of an IO briefing to the customer and the definition of a Strategic Technology Roadmap.
This workshop is focused on identifying new opportunities and selling the business value of Microsoft solutions in the Mid-Market and Enterprise space and so would be most applicable to sales and pre-sales consultants as well as those involved in bids and licensing administration.
- Increase the value of your pipeline by using IO to better qualify current opportunities as well as identify new ones.
- Highlight the changes to the FY08 IO models.
- Show you how to integrate your sales and marketing efforts with the FY08 Infrastructure Customer Campaigns to be able to execute in your accounts.
- Apply IO in order to align customer business requirements to IT Solutions
- Deliver an IO briefing to motivate the value of IO to your customer
- Build a customer account plan for FY08 and beyond
Show you where to find the most relevant resources to increase your sales effectiveness.