One of the most important opportunities before you is continuing the great relationship you’ve started with customers by helping them lock in the valuable benefits of Software Assurance through Microsoft Volume Licensing.
To assist you in managing your Open License agreements scheduled to expire during the next ten months, we’ve put together a comprehensive program that we’ll describe on the following webcast.
Open License Renewals Workshop
Practical Advice for Renewal Recapture, Generating New Annuity and Recurring Revenue
Friday, December 7, 2007 9:00 AM Pacific Time (US & Canada), 60 minutes
Presented by John Hermann, Partner Community Manager, Microsoft Corporation
Are you missing an opportunity to drive more revenue as you work with customers to renew their expiring Open License agreements?
Are you having difficulty coming up with creative ways to engage customers with renewal conversations?
If you answered yes to one or both of the preceding questions, this online workshop is for you.
Please join us to learn how you can:
· receive a concise report of your upcoming Open License renewals,
· engage customers in meaningful discussions about the benefits of renewing their agreements
· grow your deal size by adding complimentary solutions to the existing agreement
· utilize the relevant resources from Microsoft to help drive renewals including an incredible time-saver to help generate customer-ready licensing proposals
· learn how Microsoft Financing can help you close more business
· build additional annuity for more recurring revenue
Who should attend:
· Microsoft Partners with who sell Open License, particularly those with expiring agreements
· Sales managers, sales representatives, account managers and other roles that sell Open License
About your presenters:
John Hermann, Partner Community Manager for the Southwest Area has been with Microsoft for 9 years, and has held various roles in Sales, Marketing and Partner Management. John is known both inside and outside of Microsoft as a champion in partner development, and will be joined by one of Microsoft’s Licensing Specialists – Chad Becker. Chad is responsible for driving volume license sales in the Small & Midmarket segment, and is considered one of Microsoft’s licensing experts with over 7 years of experience w/MS and the reseller channel.
To participate in this workshop, please Register Online at: click here or call 1-877-MSEVENT
Reference Event ID# 1032359886.