Microsoft partners and Microsoft Professional Accountants’ Network members working together can be a dream team. Here’s your opportunity to increase your product knowledge, enhance service offerings to your clients and network with fellow Microsoft partners!
The following topics and opportunities will be included at each session:
- Learn about the new features of Office Accounting 2008
- Network with Microsoft Professional Accountants’ Network members and Microsoft Small Business Specialists in your area
- Be a part in establishing a local Office Accounting user group that will meet regularly in each region
All meetings will be held at regional Microsoft offices, and the driving directions can be found on the individual pages at
This is a terrific opportunity for learning and networking. Please join us!
- Redmond Campus, WA November 28 6-8pm
- Los Angeles, CA December 3 5-7pm
- Denver, CO December 5 5-7pm
- Mountain View, CA December 5 6-8pm
- Atlanta, GA December 5 6-8pm
- Dallas/Las Colinas TX December 10 6:30-8:30pm
- Chicago/Downer’s Grove, IL December 10 6-8pm
- Boston, MA December 11 5-7pm
- Mpls/Bloomington, MN December 12 2-4pm
- New York City January 8 12-2pm
- Washington DC January 9 5-7pm
Casual food and beverages will be provided.
Sign up today!
Email Tracey Cummings at firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, firm, address, date and location desired.
We look forward to seeing you there!