IDC predicts by 2010 market for Enterprise Search solution will be $2.5B! As a result, Enterprise Search is the fastest growing IT spending category within Information Management. Did you know that search is integral part of Microsoft Office SharePoint® Server 2007?
Search is the new UI! The volume of available content is growing at a dramatic rate, and employees must search across a wide range of sources, including intranet sites, email, file shares, and line-of-business systems. Customers face critical challenges such as:
- Search across a wide range of sources, including document repositories, line-of-business systems, databases etc.
- How to increase relevance of search results, develop an effective taxonomy and capture metadata
- Manage and audit vast amounts of structured and unstructured data to meet regulatory compliance requirements
Join the Microsoft Search and Share webcast to learn how you can grow and expand your business by helping you identify, qualify and sell Search solutions. In this meeting, we will discuss:
- Enterprise Search Market and Microsoft vision and Enterprise Search offering
- Partner Services Opportunity (Average Profit Margin of 30% and typical ROI of 6-10 times cash invested in just two years)
- How is Microsoft investing in Partner Success
Meeting time: Nov 28, 2007 9:00 AM (PST)
Dec 12Th 2007 9:00 AM (PST)
Add to my Outlook Calendar:
Use the information below to connect:
Toll-free: +1 (866) 500-6738
Participant code: 584976
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting.