Business Productivity Excels to a New Level with Microsoft® Search and Collaboration Solutions.
IDC predicts that average Information Worker creates 3GB of information every year! Did you know that employees spend up to 20% of their time searching for information? Your employees must search across a wide range of sources, including intranet sites, email, file shares, and line-of-business systems. It is increasingly difficult for people to find the information they need at work. They face critical challenges such as:
- Search across a wide range of sources, including document repositories, line-of-business systems, databases etc.
- How to categorize, view and act on search results while respecting security requirements
- How to increase relevance of search results, develop an effective taxonomy and capture metadata
- Manage and audit vast amounts of structured and unstructured data to meet regulatory compliance requirements
- How to maintain Search as a mission critical application by architecting a scalable, high-performance solution
The Microsoft Search and Share webcast will show your customer how Microsoft Office SharePoint® Server 2007 can enable you to find, use, and share information more quickly, easily, and securely which can result in better business decisions and greater business success.
Join this webcast to learn how Microsoft solutions, including Microsoft SharePoint Products and Technologies, can help improve individual and organizational success by securely connecting you with the right information, empowering you to apply information effectively and convert business insight into organizational knowledge.
Meeting time: Dec 5Th, 2007 9:00 AM (PST)
Dec 19Th 2007 9:00 AM (PST)
Add to my Outlook Calendar:
Use the information below to connect:
Toll-free: +1 (866) 500-6738
Participant code: 584976
To save time before the meeting, check your system to make sure it is ready to use Microsoft Office Live Meeting.