Windows Server Pre-Launch Support – Private Managed Newsgroup
We are pleased to invite you to participate in an Windows Server 2008 Pre-Launch Private Managed Newsgroup provided exclusively to valued solution partners!
We listened to your requests for pre-release support and are now eager to offer this resource to help you:
- Post questions about the Microsoft Windows Server 2008 product
- Learn tips from other partners
· Engage in partner-to-partner conversations
- Direct your feedback to Microsoft
Beginning December 3, 2007, this private Managed Newsgroup will provide no charge product support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008. This service is provided in written International English only, with an accelerated service Level – Microsoft engineers will provide a response to your posts within 12 hours – during the business hours of 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
How do you receive this service and participate in this community?
Four easy steps:
– Access the newsgroup site at https://members.microsoft.com/communities/ws2008/default.mspx
– When prompted, please enter the secure code of “gows2008” (no quotes – this is a one-time registration) and the private Windows Server 2008 Pre-Launch newsgroup support community will load
– Click the topic on the left side navigation bar, and…
– Post your question or issue
We trust you will find this benefit useful as you prepare for the release of Windows Server 2008, and we look forward to receiving your feedback.
Should you have any questions regarding this benefit, please contact your local Regional Service Center.