Today we air the inaugural episode of our Insider Edge online event series. The intent of this TV-like series is to educate our customers on various topics that impact their business while promoting Microsoft technology. (you need to register on the Business Hub to view this)
How can Insider Edge help you?
You and your customers will benefit from these episodes. The Insider Edge episodes will provide partners and customers alike with the latest info on technology and products. As a side note, these episodes will continue to be available “on demand” on the Business Hub if you aren’t able to watch live tomorrow.
· Episode 1: March 15th – Understanding the Cloud, Virtualization, and a Mobile Workforce (created by Calen Holbrooks and guest starring Long Tran!)
· Episode 2: April 11th – A Small Business Owner’s Guide to Social Media (created by Elese Moran)
· Episode 3: May 2nd –Tech Tips for Small Biz Professional Services Firms (created by Joelle Thompson)
· Episode 4: May 23rd – TBD (created by Dana Nunnelly)
· Episode 5: June 13th – TBD (created by Jaana Linsenmayer)