Presents a WPC Webcast You Don’t Want to Miss!
How to Submit an Award Winning Nomination for WPC!
Join IAMCP’s panel of experienced Channel Veterans and WPC 2011 U.S. Partner of the Year to learn how to write a winning Worldwide Partner Conference (WPC) Award submission that captures the attention of the judges and effectively describes what you’ve accomplished to get the recognition you already deserve.
· Stephen Hall, President and Chief Engineer for highly successful District Computers and Southeast IAMCP Regional Chair
· Howard M. Cohen, a freelance writer who spent three decades running award-winning Microsoft Partner firms and Northeast Regional Chair for IAMCP
· Laura Farrelly, Vice President, Microsoft Alliance at NewsGator Technologies, WPC 2011 U.S. Partner of the Year winner
· WPC 2012 Award Overview
· Tips and tricks for writing the best submission from past award winners
· What you must include and what you should avoid in your submission
· Fundamental writing tips to help you compose more compelling content
· What the judges are looking for in your submission
Winning a Microsoft Partner Award is not only great recognition – it’s a great opportunity to promote the excellence of your Microsoft practice to your customers and prospects.
Join us on Monday, April 2nd at 10AM PST/1PM EST to learn how to submit an award winning nomination for WPC.
As your Account Manager, I thought this would be of interest to you. If you prefer I not forward these types of communications, just let me know. To learn how to manage your contact preferences for other parts of Microsoft, please read our Privacy Statement.
Register Now! — IAMCP Hosted Webcast: How to Submit an Award Winning Nomination for WPC!