Learn What’s Hot and New in Windows Server 2012!
Microsoft MVPs bring you all you need to know about Windows Server 2012.
Sponsored by Microsoft, Dell, HP, and GITCA. Join the industry experts at a Windows Server 2012 Community Roadshow that will keep you up to date and ahead of the pack!
· Build your private cloud, offer private cloud services, or securely connect to public cloud services.
· Increase your efficiency, availability, and manageability.
· Leverage an open application and web platform for the datacenter and the cloud.
· Provide secure access to your personalized work environment from anywhere.
This event will showcase presentations and demos from Microsoft MVPs on the following topics:
· Simplifies configuration processes
· Improved management of multi-server environments
· Role-centric dashboard and integrated console
· Simplifies administration process of multi-server environments with Windows PowerShell 3.0
· More secure multi-tenancy
· Flexible infrastructure, when and where you need it
· Scale, performance, and density
· High availability
· Storage and Availability
· Reduces planned maintenance downtime
· Addresses the causes of unplanned downtime
· Increases availability for services and applications
· Increases operational efficiency and lower costs
· Manage private clouds more efficiently
· Link private clouds with public cloud services
· Connect users more easily to IT resources
|Suzanne Lavine – Microsoft Corporation
Partner Territory Manager – Northern California/NV
Commercial Small/Mid Market & Partner Focus
Email : suzl
Mobile : 510.703.4220