Category Archives: Hot Topic
Windows Server Pre-Launch Support – Private Managed Newsgroup
We are pleased to invite you to participate in an Windows Server 2008 Pre-Launch Private Managed Newsgroup provided exclusively to valued solution partners!
We listened to your requests for pre-release support and are now eager to offer this resource to help you:
- Post questions about the Microsoft Windows Server 2008 product
- Learn tips from other partners
· Engage in partner-to-partner conversations
- Direct your feedback to Microsoft
Beginning December 3, 2007, this private Managed Newsgroup will provide no charge product support for Microsoft Windows Server 2008. This service is provided in written International English only, with an accelerated service Level – Microsoft engineers will provide a response to your posts within 12 hours – during the business hours of 6:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M. Pacific Time, Monday through Friday.
How do you receive this service and participate in this community?
Four easy steps:
– Access the newsgroup site at https://members.microsoft.com/communities/ws2008/default.mspx
– When prompted, please enter the secure code of “gows2008” (no quotes – this is a one-time registration) and the private Windows Server 2008 Pre-Launch newsgroup support community will load
– Click the topic on the left side navigation bar, and…
– Post your question or issue
We trust you will find this benefit useful as you prepare for the release of Windows Server 2008, and we look forward to receiving your feedback.
Should you have any questions regarding this benefit, please contact your local Regional Service Center.
1. Sign In to partner site (upper right of the Partner Portal page “Sign In” “Sign Out”
2. Click on “View Your Membership Account”
3. Click on “Membership Center”
4. Click on “Go to Your Individual Account”
5. Click on “Edit Profile”
6. Change the settings under “Your Communication Options”
December 5th – IAMCP December Event – Keys to Build Sales & IT Talent 9:45 AM – 2:00 PM
Learn iT! – San Francisco
Keys to Build the Sales & IT talent for your organization & State of the Union by Margo Day, Microsoft West Region VP SMS&P!
9:30 am – 10:00 am: Registration & NETWORKING
10:00 am – 10:45 am: State of the Union, Margo Day
11:00 am – 12:00 pm: Create your Inside Sales team, Jason Clause
12:15 pm – 1:00 pm: NETWORKING LUNCH
1:00 pm – 2:00 pm: Recruit and Retain IT talent, David Knapp
A major challenge to all organization is finding and keeping great people. Join us to learn keys to recruiting and retaining top Sales and IT talent.
IAMCP is excited to have three great presenters lined up this December.
Margo Day, Microsoft West Region VP SMS&P, will join the IAMCP meeting to give a Microsoft “state of the union” update on the Microsoft partner program, new releases, and business opportunities for partners. This will be a very interactive session with lots of time for Q & A!
Followed by TWO great presentations outlining what YOU can do to attract, build and sustain solid Sales & IT teams by Jason Clause with Bravo Marketing & David Knapp with RHI.
Learn iT! – San Francisco
33 New Montgomery
San Francisco, CA 94105 415.693.0250
Price: 20 USD Members: 0 USD – Lunch ProvidedRegister TODAY: http://www.iamcp.org/pages/events.aspx?eid=kV1LvNOR6BM%3d