Join us for IAMCP’s September Networking & Partner Spotlight Meeting – 9.28.07
-Meet credible MS Partners that can help grow your business
-Learn about unique opportunities for IAMCP Members
-Engage with the local Microsoft field Sales and Marketing contacts
COME & LEARN about one or IAMCP’s members Teneros and how their product can help you grow your business and solve the needs of your clients.
PLUS– Teneros is raffling off an XBox for those in attendance!!!
IAMCP Monthly Networking & Partner Spotlight Meeting
9/28/2007 8:30 AM – 11:00 AM
One Market, Suite 200 SF, CA (Microsoft)
Price: 15 USD Members: 0 USD
The Teneros Application Continuity Appliances(tm) for high availability
and disaster recovery of Microsoft Exchange, provide simple,
cost-effective email continuity by protecting mission-critical
Microsoft(r) Exchange servers.
Teneros works exclusively through channel partners to take our solution to market. Typically our most successful partners have an Exchange practice that is coupled with expertise in Disaster Recovery planning and implementation.
Benefits to our partners include:
· A non-invasive solution that installs in most Exchange environments in less than 30 minutes, and provides 99.999% uptime for Microsoft Exchange.
· A solution that is remotely monitored and managed by Teneros, which means that our partners are not burdened with Tier 1 support issues.
· A channel program that is 100% indirect with Deal Registration protection
· A simple to quote, simple to install product with solid and strong margins.
· The capability to help customers that are wrestling with HA and/or DR implementation issues with a simple and hassle free solution.
8:30 am – 9:00 am – REGISTRATION & NETWORKING
9:00 am – 9:15 am – Microsoft Field Update : SUZANNE LAVINE
9:15 am – 9:30 am – IAMCP Update : Attendee Introductions
9:30 am – 10:15 am – IAMCP Partner Spotlight : TENEROS
10:15 am – 10:30 am – Q&A
10:30 am – 11:00 am – NETWORKING